It’s the final four weeks of the 2014. How are you going to finish it off? Here’s your chance to win! It’s you vs all those holiday parties with bad food and beverages. In addition to your daily WOD, you’ve got two minutes each week finish the year off strong!
Here are the details:
1. Each week we will have one two minute challenge.
2. Athlete can only perform each challenge once.
3. Athlete does not have to do all of the challenges.
4. Athlete must do the challenge at the box and be judged by a coach or another member AND it must be video taped. No exceptions. So grab your fancy cell phones and record your awesomeness!
5. The weekly challenge must be completed by noon Sundays and scores AND video emailed to Coach Ann by 6pm Sundays (no exceptions).
6. Top male and female of each mini challenge will take home a prize!
7. At the end of the year all participants will be entered to win a drawing of one month free membership.
8. FREE challenge for all CFE members including CFLite Crew.
Week of 12/8:
2min max sit ups
Standards: Feet flat on floor or in butterfly position, hands must start at feet and hands must touch ground behind athlete and return to feet for a good rep.
One Reply to “End of Year Two Minute Challenge!”
Love the pic of Eric doing sit-ups, the look on his face says it all. Sorry I can’t participate this year. Maybe next year.
Comments are closed.