Are you inspired to change people’s lives and live to serve others? Would you like to join a growing and dynamic team of fitness professionals? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a fun, supportive and inclusive environment?
CrossFit Equality in Houston, Texas is looking for a dedicated individual to help it achieve its mission and change lives through fitness.
At CrossFit Equality, our mission is for this to be the best hour of our client’s day and that they leave sweating and smiling! We aim to prevent injury, increase performance, improve movement, improve their daily habits, change the way they think about food, change the way they think about exercise and get them excited to be an athlete, get them excited to get their kids, spouse and neighbors moving, eating healthier and creating a fitness movement that spreads organically because of a passion for sharing fitness and results!
Part time evening hours, morning & weekend hours possible
This coach will be knowledgeable in coaching group classes, managing a group and one on one personal training.
- Coach Group Classes
- Perform Intro & Personal Training Sessions
- Design and Execute Specialty Programs, Clinics & Seminars
- Fulfill Opening/Close Procedures
- Attend & Assist, Promote Community Events
- Develop Content for Website/Social Media (Written & Video)
- Other Duties as Assigned/wanted
Time Commitment/Work Schedule
We are looking for a coach to lead several early afternoon/evening classes in addition to teaching beginners the fundamentals of CrossFit in one on one personal training sessions. The coach will also be able to take on private clients as wanted/needed as well as increased responsibilities and hours later. The coach is also able to start up specialty clinics/programs that are run with a profit sharing model.
Commensurate with experience and certifications.
$20 – $30 per group class.
Profit sharing for personal training, specialty clinics/programs
- Gym Membership
- Pro shop items at cost.
Experience & Education
- 2+ years of CrossFit experience
- 1+ year of coaching at a licensed CrossFit Affiliate (references required)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification or higher (other fitness certs are a plus)
- CPR Certification (within 30 days of hire date)
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- Additional CrossFit/USAW Certifications
- Interest in assuming greater responsibilities in the future
- Interest in being an active member of the CrossFit Equality community to include working out with the group classes
- Experience with Wodify & Social Media
- Friendly, caring, outgoing
Email your cover letter, work history/resume, and references to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WE KNOW YOU WANT IT!TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE; TO BE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND MORE FIT!
We can help with that! Come in and meet with our knowledgeable and caring staff and let us talk to you about how we can help you meet your goals and have fun doing it.